Our history goes back more than 100 years, with the formation of the Preston Bowls Club by four local residents who purchased the land on the corner of Murray Rd and Spring St, Preston, in 1908. The first green was opened the following year and the club entered the pennant competition in 1910.
The Reservoir Bowls Club was formed in 1958. Construction of the club commenced in 1959 on the site of an old quarry at what is now Edwardes Lake Park. The clubhouse and green were officially opened in 1961.
Both clubs decided to merge on the site of the Reservoir Bowls Club in 2010.